Vega wheel survey

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Vega wheel survey
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:40:01 EDT
List
I think I just fell into a bunch of steel Vega GT wheels. These have a 4 x 4"
bolt pattern,  13" x 5 or 5.5, haven't been able to get a measurement on
them. These will fit the spridget lugs, but require a little tweaking, ie 7/16"
studs, and a spacer or opening up the center hole. It will take some work, but
in the end you will have about 2" more rubber at each corner. Wheels will
probably need to be blasted, painted or powder coated.

I have not consummated the deal, so at the moment I am wondering who out
there might, maybe, be interested in getting a set of 4 at $100 per set?

While on the subject of wheels, I have a set of stock bugeye steel wheels
with tires (will have to check for the size and brand), which had been chromed.
Thre chrome is flaking a little in places, but these wheel look really good
from 10 feet. Any interest?

David Oliner