Re: Caliper question

To: James Dowling <jimdinalameda@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Caliper question
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 10:05:52 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
The inner seal is NOT grooved.  That's the dust seal and it's held in place with
the thin metal shield.  The inner one is FLAT on all 4 surfaces.

Don't reuse the old ones, get new.

If your pistons have the small cut out on the circumference of the  pad contact
surface, the center part of the cut out should be lined up with the bleeder
screw.

Paul A