RE: Mini Maxi Adventure

To: "'PilotRob@webtv.net'" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Subject: RE: Mini Maxi Adventure
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:28:06 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob:
This is a great idea!
He's already offered to meet me in El Paso and invited me to use his address
if I have trouble getting transit tags in New Mexico.  Once I move in, I can
send for the wife and kids, my cousins and their families from Lithuania,
and a few of my biker buddies who like the idea of getting into a different
jurisdiction every once in awhile.  Then I can start breeding wheel chocks.
Whaddya suppose the desert sun will do to one of those critters?
--JohnD