Re: a photo of my car on ebay

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a photo of my car on ebay
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:55:12 EDT
In a message dated 7/1/02 12:08:02 PM, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< Item # 1839108030

...and check out the 13 other screesavers with audio he's selling...!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&use

ri
d=mloft >>

The saga continues . . .

Just for the heck of it, I tried to go see what he was offering and guess
what.  This item number/URL doesn't produce any usable results.  I searched
with bugeye calendar and came up with the following:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1839954073

This doesn't still have the green bugeye on the actual ad, but a red one that
looks suspiciously like Carey's with a British license plate.  He claims to
have only five calendars available, which he is selling for $13.  Oh yes, the
green one is on the thumbnail.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)