Anyone seen this bonnet?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g4SBW1u07812
Subject: Anyone seen this bonnet?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 07:31:53 -0400 .com>
So...here I am at work...being a little bored, I surf the Internet on my
favorite subject...SPRIDGETS!  Anyways, I was on the MiniMania website and
'saw' (or at least, read a listing) for something I've never heard of...The
"Walker" bonnet.  Here's the link to the listing.  There's no picture on there
though, just a brief description.  Have any of you actually seen this before?
If so...do any of you know of any picture of it on the net?  (always interested
in the unknown!)  :-)

http://www.minimania.com/InvDetail.cfm?Item=FFS%2FWALKER&SSaletype=Standard

-Mike Thompson
'71 Spridgets