Re: valve adjuster nuts

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: valve adjuster nuts
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 23:35:50 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/02 3:01:14 AM, DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<<  And I like to deal with listers who sell parts like Ed, Peter C., and
Paul (and others--hate to start listing cause I always leave some out). >>

Oh yes, but if you have  ordered from the Big Guys, you probably can't get it
from the listers or you would have.  The unfortunate part is that the list
wasn't around in early 1996, or at least we hadn't heard of it, and we had to
make all the mistakes on our own--including believing that if we couldn't get
it from Moss or Vicki  Brit it couldn't be had except from other local club
members.  Since we are now on mostly maintenance there isn't much buying
being done from anywhere.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)