Water in Oil

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water in Oil
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:55:43 -0500 ocal>
Hi List, I have a non-list friend who's a nut for odd LBCs such as a '53
Triumph Mayflower and a new '55 Morris Woodie.  There is a freshly built 1275
and a rib case in the Woodie, front disk brakes, etc..  It's not quite ready
for the street yet.  Here's the problem.  The engine has one hour max time on
it so far and there is, what seems to be, coolant in the oil pan.  His
radiator was down about a pint or so.  I know there could be several reasons
for this, but I'm looking for the wisdom of the List to track down the
problem.  Thanks for your helpful input.  Regards,
Jack Brashear

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]