Advice Pt II

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> g1J2MJN23231
Subject: Advice Pt II
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:27:24 -0500 et>
I went and looked at the car they were wanting to trade today briefly.  The guy
said he doesn't really need to get rid of it, just thought since mine needed
all the work, which this one had already undergone, he'd mention it.  The
"trader" car basically looks like I did all the stuff I mentioned in the
earlier post to the '71 and colored it green (similar paint condition), then
mounted some Carroll Shelby mini-lite looking wheels on it.  Best of all, it
runs.  Tomorrow I'll probably go drive it.  Some might find the vinyl/cloth
custom interior (seats, panels) with some carpet resembling brown shag to be of
interest, as well as the metallic BRG paint.

My goal is to cut the crap and drive already.

Anybody want to bid on a beautiful, rare, and unique custom red '71 Midget with
Continental Package?  Great condition, but needs a little TLC.  :-)  It even
starts and can move under its own power now!

Going to sleep on it,
Adrian