Merry Christmas

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merry Christmas
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:18:07 -0500
I just want to wish you all a very Happy Holiday season and to say thanks
again for putting up with all my whining and moaning about my Midget, and for
all your help and suggestions.

We leave for Chambersburg, PA tomorrow and won't return until the 27th.  We
have a live-in dog sitter while we are gone to take care of Sadie (12 year old
Bassett), Hanna (5 year old Boykin Spaniel) and Bentley (don't know exact age
- we put him at about 2 (shelter dog) English Springer Spaniel).
I can pick my car up after the first of the year at the paint shop.  Will have
a friend send out a picture when she is finished and is back home again.

Again, Happy Holidays to all, and I will be forever grateful for all your
help.

Bev Cleary