Rant, no LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rant, no LBC
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:05:03 -0400
I just have to vent.
I stopped by a local outdoor merchant selling flags. I needed a new one since
I frayed the one on my Sprite from high speed driving (I guess)
Anyway, I had 2 new US flags in hand when I noticed they were made in Taiwan.
I openly voiced my opinion, told the vendor that he was disgracing MY country,
asked him to pack up all his taiwan crap, stick it in his jap truck and get
the hell out of this country. (I wasn't that nice)
2 other potential customers heard me, put down the flags and walked away.
Especially in todays economy, buy AMERICAN!
 And if anybody owns, or sells taiwan made American flags, they should be hung
by their pubic hairs and openly stoned in public.

I'm done
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ