Re: NO LBC Re: Paint and Chrome

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC Re: Paint and Chrome
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:57:44 -0400
Cc: davriker@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> So David brings to mind the age old question....are more painter alcoholics,
> or are more alcoholics painters?  Frank should know, being in the
> construction business.

I always assumed the fumes just killed all their brain cells over the years.
But they all drink!
Like sheetrockers who have no minds left. Too much weight held up by their
heads over time has to kill brain cells.
Like a pro mechanic, ever see one who's skin was lilly white?
Grease tone most of them.

But I still have all my fingers, one is usually blackcause I hit the wrong
nail.

The price of the trade we are in.
--

Frank Clarici