Re: price on nos part

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: price on nos part
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 09:15:29 -0700
Cc: IfixMGs@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
George is exactly right!  His price estimate is right in line.  Thiose people
that don't want to be "insulted" should remember that they are just selling
parts
for an old car with a limited clientelle.  If he still takes that "don't insult
me" attitude with an offer of $125, tell him to stick it up his ...
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite