Any New Zealand listers?

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any New Zealand listers?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:25:31 -0700
Hello all!

I just got word from my mom and dad (who's a list lurker) that they
arrived safely in Christchurch to start their vacation in New Zealand.
They are celebrating their 30th anniversary! (Lord knows how they
survived me and my sister, but they did!)

My dad forgot to post to the list before they left, but he's looking to
see if there are any tips on any Spridget/LBC related stuff in
Kiwi-land.  They are starting out in Christchurch, and over the next
couple of weeks making their way north, crossing over to the Northern
island, and then flying out of Auckland.  Any tips are appreciated!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA