New Photos FILETIME=[5CB31340:01C13329]

Subject: New Photos FILETIME=[5CB31340:01C13329]
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 16:00:55 -0500
There are some new pictures up on my Club Photo site. As the Spridget
listers know, we hooked up with Elizabeth Jones and Robert Houston for a
bit of a Spridgetstock 2000 Reunion. There are a couple of photos of
amusement for you, in case any of ya are interested in what we look
like. Also, Spridgetstock 2001 will be held in Comfort on Sept. 22nd and
23rd. Anyone in the area or wanting to attend, please send me a shout,
it is always a pleasure meeting more listers. Jim Hurd, I can bring
those parts for your '75 down with me if you would like............
The other gallery is a collection in progress of the 62 Sprite rotary
drag racer.
'nuff said............. here is the link again
http://members6.clubphoto.com/brad390912/guest-1.phtml
Keep an eye out for the custom restored 53 panhead my brother did. I am
hosting his photos for him and he wants to look over the photos before I
remove the password.................... Brad