Re: Tonneau Bar Addition

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Bar Addition
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 08:54:23 -0400
That was a bit rude. I went to look as I am interested in doing this my
self. I never joined the midgetsprite list @ yahoo because I get too much
email as it is. I had to join, just to see the photos.

Gee Thanks

Good pictures anyway. Can you send me the total length of the tube you
used??

Larry

PS the above is only the opinion of my tongue whilst in my cheek

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.