Fw: Big Bummer

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Big Bummer
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 20:49:17 -0400
I was finishing up the paint on my 68 Corvette and my wife came into the
garage. She had her hands full and a little indoor gardening tool was
clenched in her teeth. She went to speak, forgetting that the tool was in
her mouth and, yes, you guessed it - dropped it on the car. It put a 1"
scratch in the passenger side front fender.

I said, "Tell me that didn't hit the car..." She started crying and I knew
the answer. I stepped from the back to the front and looked at it. I told
her, "That's OK, I can fix it." I thought she was going to faint because I
didn't get mad at her.

The car is long gone but I am still married to her!

Kent

Subject: Re: Big Bummer