Re: Tools

To: "Montana Bob" <montanabob51@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tools
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:28:38 -0500
We're sorry, Ed can't come to the keyboard right now, so in his place......

Bolts!!!!??? Those are NUTS.... like YOU!!  <G>

Why the H#LL did you think they'd be METRIC??????
Oh, by way, they are RIGHT HAND thread!!!!! you IDIOT!!!!

You probably turned them the wrong way too!!!

...AND just WHAT did you SEE???  huuuuuuuuummh ?

Just wait until you try taking the door striker off with a PHILLIPS, HAH!!
Wont THAT be Fun <VBG>
         Don't ask anybody first. Just GO AHEAD and do something else
STUPID!!!!

GEESH  !!!!

(how'd I do, Ed?)       Peter C