Re: 1098 rebuild

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: 1098 rebuild
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:24:01 -0700
Cc: pythias@pacifier.com (Bill L), spridgets@autox.team.net
You weren't talking figures... you were making a generalization...

 "for some one in not too much of a hurry!" (That's what was responding to).

That's how I might typify a 948, but not an 1100. (at least not the couple
I've driven).

For that matter, your comment would apply to all Spridgets if you were used
to sitting behind the wheel of a Corvette or Mustang (how about a Huffaker
built 140HP 1275) or anything similar (in the days they had real
horsepower).

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -