RE: Vintage race car with SCCA history needed for an open air show in Sa

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vintage race car with SCCA history needed for an open air show in San Diego
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:25:05 -0700
List Members in or near San Diego,

Two days go, I was contacted by a local SCCA official - she asked me to
bring my racing Sprite to an open air show (for pre-1975 racing cars) in Del
Mar this Sunday. She also asked me to find one or two more car owners
willing to bring their cars to the show. I have not been able to do so.

Is there anybody on this list who could help?

Jacques Le clainche
Cell: 619/647-6454
Fax: 619/443-1239
e-mail: jleclainche@home.com