New Diff

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New Diff
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:56:48 -0600
Greetings
I just took the car for a quick blast around my test route after putting in
the 4.22 diff that many on the list had recommended was a good match for
the 5 speed conversion.  WOW!!  A significant difference in the
acceleration especially noticable in 2nd and 3rd.  6500 seems to come up
REALLY fast.

Once again the collective wisdom and generous advice of my fellow
Spridgeteers has left me with a huge grin. <grrrrrrrrrrrr>   Thanks to all.

Now, its time to do a little gardening.
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's on the list.

Dave
'72 MKIII