SWAG meet 5/5/01

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG meet 5/5/01
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 05:59:51 -0700
Hi All,

It's been so nice lately let's have a Spridget meet in Pacific Grove.
The British Car meet that is always in May was canceled, and I have
found out a lot of people are still going to be in the area.  We will
meet at the corner of Oceanview and Jewel in PG at 9:00 A.M. That's the
old spot for the car meet.  From there we will take a nice tour.  A
British car isn't required, Just plan for a day in the sun on the beach
in the prettiest area I've had the pleasure of seeing.  Bring a
snack/drinks, and yourselves.  Plan for a good time.

See you all there.

Rick

///