London Sights for a friend (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: London Sights for a friend (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 01 18:20:18 EDT
  Hi gang!
  I have non-lbc friends going to London for a week on Apr 29.
They're looking for recommendations of specific places they should visit
in the London area.
  Any especially worthwhile restaurants, pubs, inns, (moderate/medium prices)
or other places/things they should visit that don't show up on the
standard tourist lists?  (I'm assuming they're smart enough to know about
Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, etc. ;-)  But throw those in too if you are/were
particularly impressed with them.)
  This is a young couple (late-20s to very early 30s).  Friendly and
outgoing types.
  Thanks!
         Ed in NC

///