Website update (some LBC)

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Website update (some LBC)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:18:35 -0700 teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f3CIIaR09703
Just finished some updating on my website. Take a look and let me know what
you think. Im especially curious about how long it takes to download and
how it looks on smaller monitors. Ive been updating the page here at work
where I have a T1 line and a 19 monitor (I know lifes tough!) so I tried
to keep that in mind.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

///