Re: 1500 gearbox on a 1275

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, Daniel1312@aol.com, richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 gearbox on a 1275
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 03:28:11 EDT
Ok, I give up,

You need the Morris Marina/Ital cast iron bellhousing and coupled with the
iron case of the 1500 box you have a pretty heavy combination to have gained
nothing more than a synchro on first.  Of course you can always look around
for an o/d Spit box to hang on the back of the same bellhousing.

I don't recommend it.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 11/04/01 13:13:30 Pacific Daylight Time,