Mercy Bow Coupe or Go Mups Sumni Da

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mercy Bow Coupe or Go Mups Sumni Da
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 03:57:30 -0400
It is time to say thank you for all the most generous help and advice
I received reference LBC trailer.  I got a lot of really great ideas
and as is my style have done nothing about any of it.  However, when
ready I now know exactly what to do.

Also, many thanks to those who shared their knowledge and expertise
about the Austin 7.  Among other things I learned was that a decent
one is out of my  price range.  Maybe one day when my fleet is smaller
an  Austin 7 may be more practical.

Once again I am amazed at the breadth and depth of the knowledge
available on the list, and the number of really good folks who are
willing to share it.

Thanks,

Larry

///