Re: Possible New Lister

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Possible New Lister
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 09:04:45 -0400
Whereabouts in Ontario?

Last time I checked, I found 2 for sale in Ontario.  A $4000 one in Ottawa,
and a $6500/$8500 one in Toronto.  Oh yeah, there was another one, ... it
gets delivered to me on Thursday.

He might find that your spridget has a bit less rust.

Is his company manufacturing these things in Canada?  It must not be their
mainstay.