Re: Seat Covers??

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Seat Covers??
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:19:27 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I got the M*$$ covers for the 68 and put them on myself. The shop I called
charged $50 an hour and said it would be about 4 hrs. to do it. I am too cheap,
so I looked at one and slowly took it apart. I did a fairly decent job (read, I
am happy with it). You may want to go that route as well.................