Gift sprite.

To: "Spridget mail list (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gift sprite.
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:16:18 -0800
 For those who've been part of this list for a while, remember when the fund
raiser for the first gift sprite got started, Quite a few of US agree to
pitch in? That never materialized, and now that the three Amigos have driven
across the country in the dead of winter to deliver a "gift", I think it's
appropriate that we who had pledged, to start coughing it up. I think the
collective "We" could at least cover the gas and hotel cost.

Thanks to the wonders of the internet, it's very easy to give. Since Franks
retirement plans include Ebay, he's set up a Paypal account.
http://www.paypal.com/   his Email is spritenut@Exit109.com .

So whip out the plastic and start giving. Keep it to yourself if you do,
Don't want to pressure anyone new.