Re: "Friends" (minor LBC, minor WBW)

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "cbking" <cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu>, "Spridget mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Friends" (minor LBC, minor WBW)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:48:20 -0500
I think everyone is missing the 'inside' joke concerning
Ross's reaction.

He's deathly afraid of going bald (hence the hair gel...past
episode)
another episode had him believing 'that buzzing feeling'
in his scalp from hanging his head out the window as a child
was his hair falling out.

My girl friend was the one that noted the 'bald' inference.
not even considering the MG reference as to who drives them.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com