Re: NO LBC !! Computer ?

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC !! Computer ?
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:26:31 -0500
somewhere back by the battery on the motherboard
you should have a jumper. Three terminals.
2 or shorted.

It works one of two ways.

1)power off...move jumper to pins 2-3....power on....wait 2
seconds
power off and replace jumper on pins 1-2
(you \have to cycle power with the jumper swapped)

2) simply move the jumper. or short pins 2-3 to clear/reset
the bios.

the 3rd option...simply pull the battery.
That is unless it works as in #1 above meaning the PW is
stored
in eeprom not volitale ram (as in #2)

sometime simply pulling the battery will do it.

best of luck

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com