Re: Rockers And Head Nuts (Sounds Like a Punk Rock Band)

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Rockers And Head Nuts (Sounds Like a Punk Rock Band)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:53:42 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
With the risk of warping an expensive aluminum head that is already more
prone to warping, I would definitely un-torque the whole shebang and take
advantage of the chance to check under the head.  Why pass up the chance to
find all sorts of budget breaking little problems?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)