Re: Visiting Bay Area in approx 1 week's time.

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Visiting Bay Area in approx 1 week's time.
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:44:08 EST
Mike,

I've had a hint that a tech session would be good.  SUBJECT:  Conversion of
Spridgets to 1275+, 5 Speed, Big Brakes, etc.  (Should I even Own A
Spridget?).

I'll put this out for Sat Morning the 3rd, invitation to all interested.  My
place in San Jose... just sign up and bring enough cash to send out for
Erik's sam'itch.  I'll do drinks, etc.

There is not much formally planned this time of year, but we can do this come
rain or shine.  If there are any particular questions anyone wants covered,
just ask.  I have a few buddies who have been thru it all.  Otherwise, we can
just swap lies and kick tires.  I promise a few digital pics to share wit the
list as a result.

As food for thought, see my site:>

http://ourworld.cs.com/JCareyPage/JCareyPage.htm

Ya'll come now ya hear?