Re: White smoke on startup

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: White smoke on startup
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:52:20 -0500
correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure someone on the list will)
blue is oil, white is moisture. If it doesn't persist, and
your
not losing water or oil. You're probably OK.
It really depends on  'how much' white smoke.

Put your hand oar a clean rag in front of the tail pipe
and have some star the car for you. This way you
can see what the smoke consists of.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com