why does my choke suck? >

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: why does my choke suck? >
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 16:02:55 -0700 (MST)
Well I'm driving home in the snow last night, and I had the choke pulled
out so that the car wouldn't die every time I got to a stoplight, but it
would anyway.  Then I realized that I would pull it out and it would push
itself back in.  (I now understand the lock on a B choke!)  What can I do
to stop this from happening?  (aside from wedging something behind it,
which would probably just pop out and poke me in the eye).  I think that's
my only question for now, thanks in advance.

Patricia