Re: fast bug-i in DAVIS(?)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fast bug-i in DAVIS(?)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:21:52 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't know what kind of HP I'm getting now with the 1.5", but for those of
you who drove it with the 1.25, its definitely pulling stronger now.  I hope
to get a G-tech on it soon and will see what its doing.  I do know that its
all I would want to handle with this suspension.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye