Re: Sprite F/S

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sprite F/S
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 22:22:59 -0700
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net

RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> Maybe, but after thinking about it more, they may go the way of the Model T's
> and start declining invalue as the owners with fond memories start dying off.
>  Another 25 years and many of us may not be here to love Spridgets.

Good!  I plan on being here in another 25 years (I'm 36).  I specialize in
estate
planning.  I would be most happy to draft any list member a will or trust for no
cost naming me as the beneficiary of any and all LBC's you may have.  Who cares
about state bar rules when LBC's are involved!  We can have a Sprite "Tontine".
Last one alive gets to keep it!

Steve
--

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net

Life is unpredictable.  Eat dessert first.