Re: Dream machines

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, ulix@u.washington.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dream machines
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:48:52 EDT
This is true, which is why I use him.  However, WE, have never tried anything
that wasn't in DVs books.

I note Eds's comment on calibrating a Volvo on DCOE(s?).  Try finding a book
with suggested jetting figures on one of those.  The biggest pain is always
getting the right emulsion tube and on the DCOE you can use an F2 or an F2 or
on the other hand the F2.  After that all that is really juggled with is
sizes (though to a lesser extent air corrector to move the fueling curve up
or down the rev range).

Daniel1312

In a message dated 26/08/00 01:40:52 GMT Daylight Time, HealeyRic2@aol.com