Sprite For Sale in CT

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite For Sale in CT
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:47:18 EDT
I pulled up to the bank in my Midget today and a fellow approached me about a
Sprite he has for sale. All disclaimers apply, but the guy seemed nice, and
naturally I always want a Spridget to find a nice home! Here's the info:

1966 Austin Healy Sprite. New tires, runs great, body good, paint good.
Asking $3,500

I asked about rust, and he did say there was "some" in the floors, but that
the sills were fine. If you are interested, e-mail me and I will give you the
guy's phone number. The car is in the same town as me, so if you want, I
could take a look at the car myself.

Tom
78 Midget