Day of Fun

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Day of Fun
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 22:23:34 -0400
My son and I started to disassemble the TR 250 today. Man, you guys don't
know how much fun it is to wail on a TR with a BFH!!!

Matt was picking up handfulls of rust... Guess I'll have a heck of a time
hosing down the driveway when we get done with this one.

Should be able to pull the engine tomorrow. A few other components need to
be removed and off to the crusher with it.

I sure hope that none of that TR rust blew into the garage anywhere near the
Bugeye. I wouldn't want it to get infected.

Kent
1960 Bugeye with Stebro exhaust
1977 Alfa Romeo with a quiet exhaust
1968 TR 250 with the exhaust disconnected
And a bunch of American Iron