Re: Seattle (was NY) Midget sighting

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seattle (was NY) Midget sighting
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:08:41 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
A good week for spotting mobile Spridgets in Seattle.  Tuesday, a
butterscotch Midget headed So on I-5, with the license plate "Nimble".
Wednesday, a red Bugeye (?), lowered, with fat tires, "9" in black letters
in white circles on bonnet and sides, towing a trailer, also going So on
I-5.  Thursday, a Bugeye spotted at GreenLake, with the license "Blown 60".
Ah, to have a car on the road, being able to beep and wave!  That will be
the day . . . .