RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: "Tom Stone" <tstone@frontierprecision.com>, "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 19:21:02 -0400
When 8 tracks were all the rage and cassettes were first coming out
somebody, I can't remember whom. mad a doofadgit that you could jut into
the 8 track player and play a cassette in it. Now adays you can buy a
cassette looking thing and plug a portable CD player into it. Same
technology, different media.

Larry

>Now that is the kind of thinking that made this land grand!!  Everyone, this
>man is really on to something.  I wonder, could we get the tape converter
>for the 8-track, then the tape to micro plug to go to a portable CD player?
>What do you think.
>
>Tom
>'59 Bugeye with enough stereo equipment to kill the engine at idle.  ;)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.