Re: lbc-us lackus

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lbc-us lackus
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 02:01:32 -0400
Chuck, you really need to start finding a new subject line for your
off-LBC posts. I mean how many times can you use "lbc-us lackus" before
the list maniacs figure it out???? A filter on LBC wuold catch that and
then ?????

Larry

BOCultist extrodinaire

>boc?  way cool!  but like what ever became of bebop deluxe , budgie ans
>crack the sky?  let alone charlie and the amazing groundhogs!  good thing i
>don't have a lot of albums here!  lol!
>
>chuck.
>back from the candy store!  *urp*...pardon me?....  :)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.