Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:40:09 -0700
Cc: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com, valntine@ptd.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Years ago when my son was six, maybe seven he was rummaging through one of my
'stuff' drawers.  He came up long enough for air and said "Dad, what's this
funny
ruler for".   It was one of my slide rules.  Now he's an multi-degreed Engineer
and
STILL doesn't know what one's for nor how to use them (he never found the
circular
rule!).  These kids today....
WFO Herb