Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:34:55 EDT
In a message dated 7/24/00 9:26:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

<<  just got back from Vegas and they ARE using them as taxi's there >>

       ...No doubt purchased from Keeno Chrysler/Plymouth "Where the odds
are, we'll have what you want! One hundred giant dollar slots in our
airconditioned customer lounge.  Line up 4 cherries and drive away in a  new
PT Cruiser.  Match 4 lemons in a row and win a new  Ford Escort...."
        I wonder if people on the street wager on whether the red or green
taxi will stop to pick them up....