Re: Real LBC Questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Real LBC Questions
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 18:29:34 EDT
In a message dated 7/21/00 6:16:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< distribute those headphones, keep your set.  They are just tubes and are
 perfect for listening to that hiss. >>

If you know anyone who works in an emerg room, ask them if they can score a
Blue and White disposable stethoscope  - they are great. All you need to do
is pull the end bell off.  When I worked in the ER at the local kiddy
hospital, I got one every so often and gave it away as a doorprize at the
local MG club meetings.  Me, I use an ancient  Littmann Cardio Monotube  with
the hose poked thru the center of a piece of wire mesh. The mesh keeps the
tube in the same relative position on both carb throats and doesn;t interfere
with airflow the way the unison or Hg stick can.
Mark Childers   Union Jack Spares & Repairs Virginia Beach Virginia