FW: 73 MG Midget For Sale

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 73 MG Midget For Sale
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:20:29 -0700
>From the local autocross list, this car is an hour or so north of Seattle.

    Ulix                                       __/__,__      ___/__|\__
http://www.mirafiori.com/~ulix/               '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9

----------
From "Peggy Kirkpatrick" <tapdancr at gte.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:04:52 -0700
To: "WWSCC/SCCA" <nwautox@wwscc.org>
Subject: 73 MG Midget For Sale

A friend of mine is selling his 73 Midget that is the last of the chrome
bumpers.  It is really a sweet car.  Color is Butterscotch with Black
interior.  He has a soft and a hard top for it and comes with new rubber.
It has been garaged for as long as he has owned it.  He is asking $4500.  He
lives here on Guemes Island (Anacortes) where I live so contact me if
interested and I will let him know.   Thanks :)

Peggy Kirkpatrick
'93 Yellow R1-RX7