RE: Dutton Re: Water Sprite (not really)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dutton Re: Water Sprite (not really)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:46:01 -0700charset="windows-1252"
The weatherstripping and door/window sealing on VW Beetles was so good and
so efficient that the doors would resist closing all the way and latching
unless you really gave them a good slam (or opened a window a crack.)  I
know; I owned a 64 Beetle for five years; in fact it was the car I traded in
when I bought my '69 Sprite.

Jim Algar