Re: Burried my best friend today.NO LBC

To: valntine@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Burried my best friend today.NO LBC
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:59:23 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/2000 9:10:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
valntine@ptd.net writes:

<< Joe was 53 years old, and I wasn't finished telling him!!! >>

My heartfelt condolences, Kevin.  One of the best friends I have in all the
world, a guy who sounds like Joe, and a guy I have known since the 7th grade,
was showing signs of Alzheimers last time we got together.  We live about 250
miles apart so our get togethers are not that frequent.  But we make the most
of them when we do. I intend to step up the rate of our comaraderie.

When doing backcountry programs with kids, I use the term "unfinished
business" to explain to them that it is important for them to tell their
loved ones how  much they appreciate them, in order to not live with
"unfinished business".

Again, Kevin. . .really sorry for your loss.

--David C.

--David C.