Re: grumpy ( personal, not LBC )

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: grumpy ( personal, not LBC )
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
Robert,

Cheer up, you could could be living here in the San Jose. Last night on the
news
they showed that the 'average' house here is now $460K, and we don't even have
basements:-(
To put that into perspective, in Palo Alto (20 miles away) the average price is
now over 1.1M :-0

 - Bryan Vandiver
 San Jose, CA