RE: Jeff's 3 criteria for buying a car

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Jeff's 3 criteria for buying a car
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:33:56 -0600
I bought the first Midget that I saw when I was 15yrs old. When I knew what
I really wanted (age 17) I bought the first Bugeye for sale that I looked
at. I still have that Bugeye. ( I'm 38 yrs old now )  Neither car came home
under it's own power. Both were dirt cheap. And regarding # 2  The Sprite is
drop dead gorgeous ( IMHO ).

Mark Hanna
AN5 ( Under construction , 3rd time around the block )